protip: if you press j it scrolls down to the next post automatically. boom, you’ve skipped the post that should probably have used a read more and nobody is annoyed.
Some of you know that I go to university with Eleanor.
I can confirm that her name is indeed Eleanor Calder and she does attend the University Of Manchester.
Louis is a 20 year old man. If he’s into men, that’s just the way he is, he’s not been ‘tainted’ by Harry (by the way, how disgusting that you’d talk about anything non-heterosexual that way!).
Harry doesn’t need to get out of the band, and guess why? Because he’s brilliant at what he does. It’s pathetic that you’d let your shipping preferences get in the way of you seeing that.
Finally, if you’re seriously supporting a bandmember’s relationship over a member of the band, I worry about you.
If you receive an anonymous ask claiming to be management, it isn’t them.
I’ve received multiple asks - all claiming they want me to stop writing and delete my blog. Don’t worry, I’m not going to do this, because I know these people are liars.
Please remember that there is an official One Direction Tumblr account. If they were going to contact people via Tumblr, they wouldn’t be using the anonymous button. They’d be using that account to give themselves validity.
Probably say no because that’s not what I intend to do with my life and there’s people far more qualified than me for that…
However, say I did somehow become One Direction’s manager.
- If I knew for certain Louis and Harry were not in a relationship, get them to deny it flat out in a TV interview. It’s simple, and it would shut people up. If I knew for certain they were in a relationship, allow them to take the PDA back to the level they had pre US tour. The young fans aren’t going to notice.
- After the 2nd album, let Louis and Harry come out if they wanted to. If not, I’d continue to help them remain closeted.
- Make Louis take more of the interviews. He’s the one that makes them the most memorable, and that is exactly what I’d want.
- Change solo prioritisation. I’d prefer it if Harry and Liam had slightly less, Zayn has slightly more and Niall and Louis had more. I’d never take it to the point where they had 20% of the solos each, because some of them have stronger voices than others.
There’s more, but it’s not coming to mind right now.
I know, it’s almost scary how the media works. It’s like these people have never come across the fact that the people in the media and celebrities themselves are people too, and just like us, they are able to lie.
People accept what ever the media states is the truth because it requires far more effort to think about the situation themselves.
- We don’t know what goes on in their personal life. Larry may be real, it may not. I have serious doubts that anyone on Tumblr can confirm either way with 100% certainty.
- I’m not trying to prove anything. I don’t need to, and it’s not my place. All I am doing is offering my opinion on what is said, which I am allowed to do.
- Again, we don’t know what goes on in their personal lives. I’m pretty sure that some girl having a blog with some language analysis on it isn’t ‘tearing them apart’.
Thank you very much for looking at my blog, much appreciated!
It’s possible, but I highly doubt it - and if it was him who physically typed that message, I don’t think he was the one coming up with the words.
Did any body else notice that whoever tweeted that spelt ‘without’ with a space? Nowhere else on Louis’ twitter has he ever done that.
Also, if Rebecca’s reply didn’t make it look shady, I doubt anything will :)